Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude


November 18: What do you appreciate about your colleagues?


My colleagues. It's like a family, isn't it? Sometimes they are awesome, and other times, it would be great if they just stayed in their room. What I appreciate about my colleagues is their complete willingness to do what needs to be done to ensure the success of their/our students. They come early, stay late, share information freely. They give up thir time to attend trainings, and then turn around and share with the rest of us.  Bridal showers get planned, and so do baby showers. Life events are celebrated, as well as sympathized. I often feel as though the majority of my friends have been colleagues. It's probably the truth, since I spend the majority of time at school. Oh, and one last thing? They accept me for who I am, and what I contribute to our shared students. 


No comments: