Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude, Day 12

November 12: Share a photo – or photos – of things / people you are grateful for.

In no particular order: husband, son, son's girlfriend, us, our cabin, the Olympic Mountains. I left off the cat, but she's black and named Hay Mau, "black cat" in Chinese. I'm not forgetting my sister and brother in law, but I'm grateful for all of my family, represented here or not. Also, no yarn, fabric, books, and school... You get the idea - I have a lot to be grateful for.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The great northwest! Looks like I am in for a day off due to weather. You?

Tracy Fitzwater said...

It's been unusually cold here, with wind and clear skies, but no days off for weather here. We're supposed to be heading back into clouds will come back and it will rain again next week. We never miss school for that!

jacs63 said...

Cool list.